Mughal Dynasty General Knowledge for Pakistan Affairs MCQs and Short Questions for test Preparation.
- Who founded of the Mughal Empire? – Babur
- When was First Battle of Panipat fought? – 1526
- Who defeated Ibrahim Lodhi in the First Battle of panipat? –
- Who defeated Mewar of Rana Sangha in the Battle of Khanwa(1527) ? – Babur
- Who fought against Babur in the Battle of Chanderi(1528) ? –
Medini Rai of Malwa
- Who fought against Babur in the Battle of Ghaghra(1529)? –
- When did Babur died ? – In 1530
- Where is the Tomb of Babur situated? – Kabul
- In the Battle of Dhuria ,who is defeated by Humayun? –
- Who is the founder of city of Dinpannah on the site “Purna Quila” in Gujarat ? – Humayun
- Who defeated Humayun in the Battle of chausa ? – Shershah (in 1539)
- When did Shershah defeated Humayun in the Battle of Kanauj? – In 1540
- Who is the father of Akbar ? –
- When was Second Battle of Panipat ? – in the year 1556
- Who is defeated in the Second Battle of Panipat ? –
Hemu is defeated by Akbar
- Who abolished the religious tax Jaziya ? – Akbar (in the year1564)
- When did Akbar captured Gujarat ? – In the year 1572
- Who built the city Fathepur Sikri (City of Victory) ? – Akbar
- Who built Buland Darwaza ? –
Akbar (Buland Darwaza is the gate way of Fathepur Sikri)
- Where is Ibadatkhana situated ? – It is a prayer house in Fathepur Sikri ,constructed by Akbar
- Who is the First English man to reach India ? – Ralph Fitch (during Akbar’s reign)
- What is the name of religion founded by Akbar ? – Din ilahi (It means Divine Faith)
- In which battle Akbar defeated Maharana Pratap of Mewar ? – Battle of Haldighat (In the year 1576)
- Who was the Mughal Empire when the English East India Company was being founded in1600 December 31 ? – Akbar
- tomb of Akbar situated ? – Sikandra near Agra
- What is the name of Akbar’s military system? – Mansabdari system
- Who was Akbar’s revenue minister? – Raja Todarmal
- Which Mughal empire built Agrafort ? – Akbar
- What was the early name of Jahangir? – Salim
- Who was the Sikh guru who was executed by Mughal empire Jahangir ? – Arjun Dev (fifth sikh guru)
- Which Mughal empire built the Shalimar Garden ? – Jahangir (in Srinagar)
- Which Mughal empire built the Nishant Garden ? – Jahangir (in Srinagar)
- What is the name of Jahangir’s Autobiography ? –
Tuzukh -i- Jahangiri (in persian language)
- Where is the tomb of Jahangir situated ? – Shahadhara in Lahore
- What was the early name of Shahjahan ? – Khurram
- Which Mughal Empire’s period is considered as the Golden Age of Mughal Architecture? – Shahjahan
- Who is the architect of Tajmahal? – Uztad Iza
- Which Mughal Empire built the Redfort ? – Shahjahan
- What is the Gate way of Redfort called as ? – Lahore Gate
- Who built the famous Peacock Throne ? – Shahjahan
- Who is known as ‘Zinda Pir’ ? –
- Which Mughal empire banned music and dance ? –
- What is the name of Sikh Guru who was executed by Aurangazeb ? – Guru Teg Bahadur
- Who built the monument Bibi ka Makbara ? – Aurangazeb (Bibi ka Makbara is known as mini Tajmahal)
- Where is Aurangazeb’s tomb situated ? – Daulatabad in Maharashtra
- Which ruler used the gun-powder for the first time in India?- Babur, in the first battle of Panipat.
- Where was the capital of Babur? – Agra.
- What is “Tuzuk-e-Babri”? – It is the autobiography of Babur. He wrote it In Turkish Language.
- Which Mughal ruler in Indian history as “Shah-e.- Bekhabar?” –
- During the reign of which Mughal ruler there was a Sikh rising in Punjab under the leadership of Banda Bahadur? –
- Who abolished the Jazia tax reimposed by Aurangzeb ? –
- Who was Ahmad Shah Abdali ? – He was the Defense Minister of Nadir Shah.
- Between whom the third battle of Panipat was fought and when ? – Ahmad Shah Abdali and the Marathas in 1761 AD?
- Who participated in the battle of Buxar in 1764 AD, in favour of Mir Qasim of Bengal and Nawab’ of Avadh Shuja-ud-Daula against the British rule? – Shah Alam II.
- Who was the last ruler of Mughal dynasty ? – Bahadur Shah Zafar.
- Where Bahadur Shah Zafar was deposed in capital? –