Custom Inspector Intelligence Officer Past Solved Papers. Federal Public Service Commission Intelligence Officer Custom Inspector past papers. PPSC, FPSC, NTS, OTS, PTS, CTS sloved past papers. 100 solved MCQ,s of each paper. For preparation of 1 paper mcq’s please keep visiting this site.
1. The river Danube rises in which country?
2. Which US state has the rock maple as its state tree and is that the leading US producer of maple sugar?
3. Name of the country is nicknamed ‘The Cockpit of Europe’ due to the amount of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
4. What is the capital of Libya?
5. aside from French, German and Romansch, what’s the fourth official language of the Switzerland?
6. Which country is that the world’s largest producer of coffee?
7. during which city was the world’s first underground train was service opened in 1863?
8. what percentage pairs of ribs are there within the human body?
9. Name of the country that is separated form Ethiopia by the Red Sea?
10. What is the main port of Italy?
11. Logan is that the highest peak during which country?
12. In which state is Harvard University?
13. Which is larger: Norway or Finland?
14. Which city was the primary capital of the dominion of Italy until 1865?
15. What is measured by an ammeter?
16. What is a rhinoceros horn made of?
17. Which three countries, aside from the previous Yugoslavia, share borders with Greece?
Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
18. The Palk Strait separates which two countries?
India and Sri Lanka.
19. Ga is the symbol for which element?
20. within the Greek alphabet , what’s the name for the letter O?
21. What, within the 16th and 17th century, was a pavana?
22. A nephron is that the functional unit of which organ within the human body?
23. during which country is that the ancient city of Tarsus?
24. The Khyber Pass links which two countries?
Afghanistan and Pakistan.
25. Tell the name of the six US states that comprise New England .
26. Which instrument is played by both exhaling and inhaling?
Harmonica (or mouth organ).
27. The northern a part of which country is named Oesling?
28. Napier is a city in which country?
29. What is the Hook of Holland?
A port in the southeast Netherlands,
30. The river Douro forms a part of the border between which two countries?
Spain and Portugal.
31. during which country is that the Great Slave Lake?
32. Which six countries border the Black Sea?
Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
33. Kathmandu is the capital of which country?
34. What name is given to a mix of bicarbonate of soda and hydroxy acid utilized in cooking?
35. AOL are an internet service provider. What does AOL stand for?
36. Who discovered penicillin?
37. Which English queen had an additional finger on her hand?
38. Which precious metal has the symbol Pt?
39. The Gobi extends over which two countries?
China and Mongolia.
40. aside from America, which is that the only country within the world to which alligators are native?
41. Which are the very best sorts of clouds: stratocumulus or cirrus?
42. Which ancient measure of length was supported the length of the arm from fingertip to elbow?
43. After war I, Transylvania became a part of which country?
44. Describe the name in northern Europe that is bounded by several countries including Poland and Germany, Sweden, Finland ?
45. In Italy under which mountain A road tunnel runs from Pelerines in France to Entreves ?
46. The Barents Sea is a component of which ocean?
47. Name of the two countries are either side of the mouth of the River Plate?
Argentina and Uruguay.
48. Quicklime is an alkaline powder obtained by strongly heating which other material tell the name. ?
49. what’s the longest river solely in England?
50. the good coral reef is off coast of which Australian state?
51. what’s the name of the milky fluid obtained from trees which is employed to supply rubber?
52. Of what is entomology the study?
53. Of where is Amman the capital?
54. what percentage innings are there for every team during a game of baseball?
55. Which is that the only mammal with the facility of active flight?
56. Name of the lower level of clouds are commonly called as ‘rain clouds’?
57. What is the longest river in India?
58. Which metal has the property of catching fire if dropped in hot water?
59. The name of the month of the year get its name by the Latin verb for ‘to open’?
60. On what river does Rome stand?
61. Quanta’s is that the national airline of which country?
62. What in Scotland is that the meaning of the prefix ‘Inver’?
63. Which US state has the lowest population?
64. The Garden of England is a nick name of the country?
65. Name of the African country was formerly called French Sudan?
66. Which sport was originally called ‘soccer-in-water’?
67. Which unit of measurement springs from the Arabic quirrat, meaning seed?
68. Tell the Name of the Italian city was originally built on seven hills?
69. What does the acronym NAAFI stand for?
Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes.
70. Dolomite is an ore of which metal?
71. Manama is the capital of which country?
72. On which river does Berlin stand?
73. What sort of clock was invented in 1656 by Christian Huygens?
The pendulum clock.
74. during which desert is that the world’s driest place?
75. Which is the world’s saltiest sea?
The Red Sea.
76. …… and which is the least salty?
The Baltic Sea.
77. Who won the Nobel prize for peace in 1979?
78. what percentage points within the pink ball worth in snooker?
79. ‘Person of the Century’ Which scientist was named by Time Magazine?
80. What kind of creature is a monitor?
81. Which medicine cares with the issues and illnesses of children?
82. Who sailed in Santa Maria?
83. After death what name is given to the stiffening of the body
84. Which country was formerly referred to as Malagasy Republic?
85. Addis Ababa is that the capital of which country?
86. ‘white house’ Which North African city literally means?
87. Of what kind of fish is that the dogfish alittle variety?
88. Which Asian country was divided at the 38th parallel after war II?
89. what’s the name of the Winter Olympic Games event that mixes skiing and shooting?
90. Which American science-fiction writer wrote Fahrenheit 451?
91. that powerful opiate is diamorphine the technical name?
92. what percentage dominoes are there during a normal set?
93. Who was cartoonist who created Batman?
94. Aerophobia may be a fear of flying, agoraphobia may be a fear of open spaces, what’s acrophobia a fear of?
95. In computing, how may be a modulator-demodulator more commonly known?
96. An auger bit is employed to drill what sort of material?
97. What a part of the wheelbarrow is that the fulcrum?
98. What C may be a device wont to determine small lengths, of which a vernier is one type?
99. Rip, chain and band are sorts of which tools?
100. What calibrated tool was the quality tool for engineers and scientists before the invention of the hand-held calculator?